View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:34 AM  
sebbie
Nice Poster

sebbie's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayvrn View Post
"O RLY?!" Name some....you failed to name any whilst posting moar ignorence towards me. You're quite the troll on this topic, yes. Because it seems to us that you do not know much about religion and you're just flaming everybody that is either Athiest or Religion to try for us to be equal.

So please, work harder on you're posts in the future.
You have no idea what I know about religion so making blanket statements like that is stupid. Also if I am flaming everyone how come I have had some good discussion with other members of the forum about religion.

If by ignorance you are referring to where I called you post shit, I have already explained why I said that. You said that "Science has disproved religion"

Please show me how all religion has been disproved with science.

Like several other posters have said you cannot use one to argue against the other. Now if you refer back to the post what you said is also offensive and wrong.

Just because your not christian does not mean they all
Quote:
Christian, live your life blindly by some book full of rape, suicide, violence, incest, beastility, murder, revenge and the destruction of human rights.
Also what you said about Islam is also offensive
Quote:
For instance, muslim, the males are the most strongest there, by far, they hold down people and cercumsize them when wanted, they rape anybody at will, they do whatever they like to their women. - Why aren't the women safety associates after them?
Now about them 10 good things in the bible. Check out

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/good/long.html

Now I would like to finish my post with a quote of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayvrn View Post
So please, work harder on you're posts in the future.

-Sebbie

FEEL FREE TO PM ME..
FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME POSITIVE REP TO!
sebbie is offline   Reply With Quote