View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2004, 08:12 PM  
Awesome Poster
Default What drugs do you do?

No boasting please!!

Could you tell us what drugs you have done, and what drugs you are addicted to.

My story: I started out at about age 11, i smoked some hash with my sister. At first i thought it was herion and i was completly against the idea, but i trusted my sister and ever since then i've been smoking marijuana.

At age 14 i probably got drunk for hte first time, every week on a friday i would go out with alot of friends and we would all get drunk or smoke pot.

At 15 i tried cocaine with my sister on Christmas day, i don't know why im doing this, but i probably have a problem..

When i started college (im 16 now) i tried exctasy, magic mushrooms, poppers and crystal methamphetamine.

The worst of all, i have to say is Crystal Meth, its super addictive, it made me hallucinate on the comedown, i was paranoid about people looking at me through their windows, i could hear people talking abuot me.. That lasted for about 3 days.

The moral of the story is, drugs are bad, they turn you into a different person. I would probably have a girlfriend and be a top grade student if i never tried drugs, id also be alot healthier.

I started smoking 2 years ago, and im on 20 a day or so! Im hoping to be giving up smoking this new years!

Currently im addicted to cigarettes and weed, and i really want to do exctasy again, the other hard drugs i didnt particularily like.

Please share your story, what you have done, and what your addicted to.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!