Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM  
Wayvrn's Forum Picture
Default Re: Religion

Personally, religion is nothing but a some how non-illegal scam that stabs everybody it can get it's greedy hands on.

For instance, muslim, the males are the most strongest there, by far, they hold down people and cercumsize them when wanted, they rape anybody at will, they do whatever they like to their women. - Why aren't the women safety associates after them?

Christian, live your life blindly by some book full of rape, suicide, violence, incest, beastility, murder, revenge and the destruction of human rights. Plus, if you have read the old and new testimate without being a god botherer and blindly says "ooohh no, that is just god being angry!", you'll see and be amazed that people actually follow this shit. And I bet you, alot of Christians haven't even read both bibles. Sad, sad in the first place they are christian and don't live life they want too.

Also, science proves there is no 72 virgins for you muslims and there is no heaven for you Churchies. Science defeats all that you beleive in.

I don't expect to be popular, but if any of you agree to any of this or have to add or have similiar thoughts, please say so.

Plus, this is my opinion, do not get snappy, if I read any of you people's comments that are religious, I wouldn't do anything but just laugh, but, will not critisize you.

Last edited by Wayvrn; June 17th, 2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Wayvrn is offline   Reply With Quote