Thread: Finding Out
View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2005, 05:08 AM  
There_Goes_My_Life
Junior Member+

There_Goes_My_Life's Forum Picture

Default Finding Out

She sat rocking back and forth on her bed the long stick still clutched in her hand. Warm tears slid slowly down her red cheeks. Every so often she would look at the long stick in her left hand and everytime she did she cried a little harder. After about a half an hour of rocking and crying she heard a knock at the door.

"Katelyn, It's dinner time!" she heard her mother yell through the door. She tried to rid her voice of fear when she spoke... but no such luck.

"I-I'm not h-hungry m-mom!" Each word she spoke was shakey and unsure, her mother detected this.

"Honey are you ok?"

"I'm f-fine mom, I'm going to bed!"

"Can I come in?"

"NO! I'm fine!" she listened for a moment and soon heard her mother disappear from the other side of the door. After a few moments of trying to calm herself down the tears subsided. She reached on her bedside table for the cell phone her parents had bought her for her birthday last year. She flipped it open, punched in the seven digit phone number, pushed send, and held the flip phone to her ear. It rang once... twice... three times... and then

[on the other line] "Hello?"

"H-hi, is M-Mike there?"

[on the other line] "Katelyn? This is Mike, what's wrong?? Why are you crying?"

"I-I have something to t-tell you..."

[on the other line] "Go ahead baby, you know you can tell me anything."

"Please don't get mad... promise me we will talk about it..."

[on the other line] "I promise, Katelyn what's wrong?"

She looked once more at the stick, that was still in her left hand, before saying "I'm pregnant."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Well, let me know what you think! If anyone has a good title that would be great!!!

*Every long lost road
led me to where you are
others who broke my heart
they were like northern stars
pointing me on my way
into your loving arms
this much i know is true
that God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you.*
~*Rascal Flatts*~
(^^^^me and my b/f's song^^^^)
There_Goes_My_Life is offline   Reply With Quote