View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2005, 04:10 AM  
There_Goes_My_Life
Junior Member+

There_Goes_My_Life's Forum Picture

Default *Sighs Dreamily*

I will start out with~ I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I would love to start chattting about every single book and movie but i have WAY too much to say about them all and none of you would take the time to read it. So i'm going to stick with the 4th movie.

*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire* [I saw it twice] was so amazing yet sooo disapointing.... Yes the movie was action packed... and filled with 5 [Ron Weasley, Viktor Krum, Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory, and Draco Malfoy] extremely hot guys [of course they could've added Draco in a bit more], it just didn't do the book justice, nor will any of the movies. So much is left out!! so damn much!!!! it sux because some parts i would like to see and i'm sure others would too!!! I mean please... the Quidditch world cup... what the hell ??? they showed nothing!!! I'm telling you that was one of the many things i was looking forward to!!! It was at the top of my list!! But no!!!! all Fudge (it was supposed to be Bagman but they're retarded) was "Let the game begin!" and then NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Every long lost road
led me to where you are
others who broke my heart
they were like northern stars
pointing me on my way
into your loving arms
this much i know is true
that God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you.*
~*Rascal Flatts*~
(^^^^me and my b/f's song^^^^)
There_Goes_My_Life is offline   Reply With Quote