Old May 28th, 2009, 06:24 AM  
HelloWorld123456
Nice Poster

HelloWorld123456's Forum Picture

Name: John
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4104 View Post
Hello. I'm 13, almost 14, and I don't feel sexual plessure when I masturbate. I only started about two months ago, but it doesn't feel good. I guess the only reason I do it is because I keep hoping something will happen. No matter what I do, it doesn't even feel different than, say, rubbing a toe. And I don't think it's a maturity problem because many people say they've masturbated when they were young and it at least felt good. I don't know what, if anything, is wrong. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just found out that when I rub the head it's almost unbearably intense. But I still can't feel ANYTHING when I do it the traditional way. Also, I don't know if I would describe it as feeling good...
look when you get an orgasm (sexual pleasure) it doesnt happen it a minute or two ... since you are yound it could take some more time ... like even 30 minutes or so ... Be sure that when you masturbate you go all the way ... not stop ... maybe youre not masturbating long enough ... try to masturbate for a longer time ... reply back so we know what happened

“The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.”
HelloWorld123456 is offline   Reply With Quote