View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Joke: A simple-minded person walked into PC world and goes up to the shop owner and she asks the shop owner, "Can I have some curtains please?" to which he replies, "Why are you buying curtains from here?". She says, "I need curtains for my PC so I came to PC World which is here." He asks, "Madam, why do you need curtains for your PC?" to which she replies, "Come on, it's windows!"

Another one: A man who was staying at a hotel washes his hands and realises that there's no towel. He phones the receptionist and complains. She says, "I will send one up when I can. For now, I'd just dry them out the window." to which he replies, "Okay, Ill do that. By the way, it's a damn good job that I didn't take a bath!"

This is getting good: A boy texts his mate and asks what IDK stands for. His reply said "I don't know.", to which the first person replied, "Bloody hell, nobody does!".

Let's finish with a nice riddle: There's an executioner and a prisoner. The executioner says to the prisoner, "You are to make a statement. If this statement is true, you will be drowned. If it's false, you will be hanged.". What can the prisoner say to confuse the executioner and make him unable to hang or drown him while sticking to what he said to the prisoner? I won't post the answer since I want you to think about this one. If you really want an answer or you think you know, PM me. I don't bite. I can't bite. There's a bloody computer screen in the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote