View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2005, 08:16 PM  
Retired Administrator
redcar's Forum Picture
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20

Originally Posted by Nikoo
I also have this! But if i touch it it doesn't hurt it never hurts it's just there above my pubic hair close to the bottom of my penis. This is seriously concerning me since i saw this post, should i see a doctor? I also need to meanchen that i have had this for a while and it has caused no ' problems ' other than it just being there. It also only appears when my penis is errect.
it cud be nothing and probably is, but if you are worried talk to your doctor about it just to put your mind at ease. theres nothing worse than worrying.

~ A L E X ~

redcar is offline