Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
A) Kolte hun darling
stop being a prick, i've been watching you
and your letting this whole mod crap go to your head
your beaning a fucking ass
acting like you're better then everyone
quite frankly its annoying
so stop it
me being an ass hole has nothing to do with being a mod mind you. I'm just an asshole to people, if I wasnt a mod I would still be an asshole, I don't like stupid people that scan what other people posted and still ask am I ok. I gave a stight simple answer to his question, and he asked about it, as if it were conrfusing. you are right though, I'm much more rude to people in the puberty forum, but really, thats were all the newer members reside, and many tend to piss me off. I give stright answers to peoples problems there not tainted or stupid. and I'll be rude to whomever, regardless of weather or not I'm a mod. you will note that on my site, I'm not really rude to anybody, becasue they all have commen sence, therefor, that just about proves it has nothing to do with any power I have. In fact, I'm fed up with people criticing my work, if vt doesnt want me to be a mod, then I as josh or 777 to take away my modship, I don't want it anymore if people are gonna be so damned whinny aobut how I do things. I don't need some shitty sign by my name to make me look better, I'm no more of an athoritive figure then the next dimwitted noob. so I guess this really says it. Josh 777, I don't want to be a mod anymore, please demod me, I'm tired of not being able to work freely without sombody getting there panties in a wad. So I don't want this anymore. every time I look around teh corner sombody gets pissy. In fact, ever since I got this title, I've been taking shit from everybody, people telling me I'm not good enough, I'm to hard on people, etc etc. So please, return this to the rightful mod. make sombody else the mod, like alex (redcar) or somthing, because I'm obviously not laied back enough or caring lenent enough of the members.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""