View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2005, 11:37 PM  
New Member
Join Date: December 17, 2005
Default serious question

I've discovered a "knot" on my right testicle (if you must know how i discovered it, you are a tad too nosy)

it's solid, and can be seen through the skin of my scrotum, and when i poke it it hurts- i've never had sex so i doubt it's an STD

What is wrong?!

(the last thing i want to hear is i need to see a doctor)
loser123 is offline