View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2005, 08:02 PM  
Retired Administrator
redcar's Forum Picture
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20

yea this prob should go to General Hospital, but something like that is very hard to determine wat it is. it could be something as simple as a headache but you should prob get it checked it out if its worrying you, put your mind at ease.

~ A L E X ~

redcar is offline   Reply With Quote