View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowsingssoftly View Post
Let's see, how can I explain this... He assures me that He is the one true God through His actions in my life. He hasn't literally spoken to anyone for about 2,000 years, as far as I know.
How can he assure you of anything if he doesn't speak to you? In fact, that feeling you feel is your brain's emotions. It has nothing to do with God.

Quote:
As far as why the world isn't perfect, He is, We're not.
The world is not perfect, you know that. Also, God isn't perfect if he can't deal with the imperfections.

Quote:
We aren't like Him, we tend to sin and revolt against Him, just like you people are doing now, and thus, the world isn't as good as it could be.
That's very narrow minded! In fact, I'd kill you for saying that! Just joking obviously! I would never do something so evil!

Quote:
And also, if you called God a lazy bastard within earshot of me, I would've killed you or died trying.
Excuse me, don't piss me off with death threats! Besides, I actually said that maybe he was one. You know what, God is a mother fucker. There you go. Go on, try to kill me!

Quote:
Just because you don't believe something doesn't mean you have to be a blasphemer when they state their beliefs.
Don't bring blasphemy into this.

You remind me of ShatteredGlass. You are narrow minded and are aggresive against those who are not of your religion. Your attitude is negative and potentially disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote