Old December 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default has any body heard this bullshit *shakes head*

Quote:
Bill Press
Oh, well. It was great while it lasted. Who will forget the joys of decorating the tree, downing the eggnog, opening Christmas cards, singing carols, putting milk and cookies out for Santa, opening presents on Christmas morning, and joining family and friends for Christmas dinner? Too bad it's gone forever.

Haven't you heard? If you believe Fox News, this is the last Christmas we'll ever enjoy. We'll be lucky even to celebrate this one. Because, according to Faux News, Christmas is under attack. There's a war on Christmas. For Christians, the most important day of the year, the birthday of Jesus, is being trampled upon by liberals, secularists, atheists, heathens, Wiccans and Democrats.
http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...31/1030/news08

^^ continue

is that not just stpid. I'll be damned if christmas is taken away from america, I mean, what the hell. Does fox really think were gonna believe that. I say shame on fox. I'm a liberal democrat, and I love christmas. I like how they threw in atheist heathen wiccan with liberal democrats. thats the icing in the cake. god, sometimes, fox makes me wanna vomit.

edit: yes I'm jewish, but my mother celibrates christmas, my dad was the jew, and he doesnt live with us anymore.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote