View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2005, 08:28 PM  
r0x0row3nd

well... i dont wanna take sides either and oh and i have a good reason to have lost it but its not an excuse let me say that before i tell u remember the soccer (or in like europe football just incase) i was gonna win money to buy her a present cause my other money was going towards my grandma's operation and if she didnt have it she would almost %100 die in a few days and she only has a %40 chance now better than 100 and i wouldnt have a gig with band 4 awhile so...i needed to buy my gf a gift but i didnt win had no money so now i have to borrow money which i hate to do because they always say i borrowed more than i did to get money. but its a last resort BUT....noew my gf and i r well.. not so great and its not cause of the me hitting her were ok with that so this isnt an excuse i did it and still rowan is right its not a debate i just wanted to say this so.. i actually agree with most of wat rowan said except for the hit his mom thing

I Believe that vt is the best place for teens to post about there day or any problems and get great advice back
I belive that all should be treated equal
black same white
female same male
gay same straight
i believe that women should allowed to be president and have the same pay as any man
i believe that racism,sexism, and sectionalism shall never be abolished
i believe that terrorism shall only fall when violence has been destroyed
i believe anything that destoys destroys its self over time
i believe that all shall give respect even if u get no respect back
i believe hate nor emotions of love shall be held in longer than they must
i believe no religion is right untill the true answer is known
i believe im done
-------------------------------------------------------
please pm me ur opinion on this speech
\"ill try\" says skywalker \"do or do not there is not try\" says yoda
r0x0row3nd is offline   Reply With Quote