Old May 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM  
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover

Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture

Name: Jessi
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
wheres you G spot? ive tried to find it but i dont know where it is. someone told me it was below my clit and belly button but idk where. i think i might have felt it once but maybe it was me trying to find it and imagined it can you help?
It can be hard for some women to find their g-spot, especially on your own (the angle can be tricky). It's on the front wall of the vagina, around an inch inside, although the exact distance varies from girl to girl. I've heard that you won't really be able to find it unless you're aroused, that it won't feel the same when you touch it. That sort of makes sense to me, because if I was to try masturbating when I wasn't in the mood, it wouldn't feel as good as if I was actually into it. It might even get annoying.

A way you can try to find it, is to lie on your back. You may want to place a pillow under your hips to get a better angle, but it's up to you. Bend your wrist so the outside of your hand is pointing away from you and, well,feel around in there. Making a sort of "come hither" motion with your finger may be a good way to look for it, but don't worry if you don't think you found anything. The texture of that area may feel a little different than the rest, sort of a spongy feel. That's all I can really say on the topic. Some women never really find theirs, or it doesn't do much for them, so don't worry too much about it.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Kaleidoscope Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote