Old May 9th, 2009, 02:00 PM  
Clawhammer
Great Poster

Clawhammer's Forum Picture

Name: Pat
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesher View Post
Tell me then, have you ever seen God with your very own eyes?

1st, everything you heard just a testimonial from people, right? Even though ppl says, "It's true! I seen it with my own eyes!!", heve you ever saw it with yor own eyes? I doubt it.

2nd, how many prayers that you raised in front of Him, and how many does that prayers become true?
Even though our will isn't His will, but doesn't mean that He can ignore almost everything that we ask to Him... Or... Is there some disturbing secret about this?

I'm sorry, I think I overposted my opinion, but that's because I really curious about what you're gonna answer those 2 questions... And because I'm having bitter experience about God things (a.k.a. religion)
There's hundreds of miracles everywhere. All you have to do is not overlook them and/or take them for granted. For example, let's take the universe. It goes on forever and ever, which is more than a human can easily comprehend. There's an eterernity of stars and other worlds out there. Don't you think that that's a miracle? Also, Camazotz, the only logical explanation if the world cannot and did not create itself, it that someone or something(s) else did. I believe that there is one true God, and that He is Christ. That's what I believe because I say the Bible is true, every word of it, and He has given me evidence, such as the above example of the universe.

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams -
-this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all -
-to see life as it is and not as it should be. "
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote