View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:12 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: Your First French Kiss & Kissing Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesher View Post
Dude, I envy you. I'm almost 18 and never kissed a girl. Or even had a girlfriend yet
DONT envy me!!! Since I last saw her (Last Year) I have not had another kiss! It was just such a tease! I never had a girl really like me. Ever. So when She came along, I was just so happy! My first kiss, just so much passion, and she left me about a week later. I still remember everything about her, but I'm still to scared to talk to her.
I never really felt that way about anybody else, and now I've been kept from Her for over a year, with no one else. It's just getting so hard... I ocassionally pass her in the halls of my school; I've kept my feelings bottled up for her for so long, but I just want to tell her I love her! What had made those kisses so special was that I had really, really liked her and now i'm left with nothing...

Those moments under the playground were just paradise, and being taken away from that makes me feel like a fish out of water, dying slowly...

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote