View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009, 01:10 AM  
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
since some wanna know why christianism is racists , i'll explain . Those who enslaved ppl in africa , america (natives) were christians and were acting by orders of popes , priests or whatever they call themselves . and in racist i included the hate they have against homosexuals
Homosexuality is a race? Well, that's news to me. I assume heterosexuality is a race, as is bisexuality? What happens when someone transitions from heterosexuality to bi- or homosexuality? Do they suddenly become a completely different race? I'm interested in hearing your explanation on this.

Wait... so your logic is this: because some people of belief A enslaved others, then all of belief A is racist? No, that's utterly horrible logic. If anything, it means those specific people are racist not the entire belief.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
INFERNO is offline   Reply With Quote