jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconSmash View Post
Hello all.

Okay, here goes.

I am 15, and I'll be 16 here in a few months. Whenever I ejaculate it's always really thick. I don't mind it, it's easier to clean up personally, but my last girlfriend kind of finds it a turnoff.

Any way I can make it more fluidy?

Nothing to worry about falcon, and you're right, Thick is easier to clean up! so be happy about that, and WOW... your girlfriend was complaining about how thick your cum was??? Pontiacdriver is right, she's just gonna have to get used to it, and I think your girlfriend is being unreasonable if she is getting turned off by your thick semen.
Quote:
Much like I am sure you are very flexible about things your girlfriend does I would hope she would do the same with you. Clearly, if she cannot be understanding about the semen issue, then you both might have larger problems.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote