Old April 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM  
pontiacdriver
Banned

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconSmash View Post
Hello all.

Okay, here goes.

I am 15, and I'll be 16 here in a few months. Whenever I ejaculate it's always really thick. I don't mind it, it's easier to clean up personally, but my last girlfriend kind of finds it a turnoff.

Any way I can make it more fluidy?
I don't think there is a whole lot you can do about making it less thick other than perhaps intaking more fluids. Even then, you just might be a guy who naturally produces thick semen. The reality is that no one out there is perfect, and we all have something that might be somewhat of a turn off to our partner. You cannot really control the thickness of your semen, and not meaning to sound rude, but your girlfriend is just going to have to get used to it. Biological functions are just things that cannot be changed, and I think your girlfriend is being unreasonable if she is getting turned off by your thick semen. Much like I am sure you are very flexible about things your girlfriend does I would hope she would do the same with you. Clearly, if she cannot be understanding about the semen issue, then you both might have larger problems.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote