Bri..!!

Hun, don't forget the end of the song..
"If I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way."
-NIN

Do you know why it's so bad lately?

Don't give up, you can take this, you're a fighter and you can beat this. I know it feels overwhelming but hun you've pushed it away before, whats stoping you now? Think of the bike, if you fall off do you just say fuck it, i don't need to learn how to ride a stupid bike! No, you try and try until you finally do succeed, I know this is much harder than a bike but you're stronger than any razor around, youre stronger than the pills, youre stronger than the depression.

I wish you could see what I see. You're beautiful, very smart, caring, you can relate with people, one of the nicest people that I know, you are so much, to me, to everyone here at VT, but right now the depression, the cutting, fogs up the view so you cant see what the world sees in you. You are amazing. Just think, if you still plan to go into psychology, how much you can help these people. Think about how much that you have felt and have been through, people are going to trust you easily because your not some textbook shrink. Hun, you can help ALOT of people, and maybe that can be one of your motivations for living. Your friends care for you alot, and you care for them alot, youve said this and theyve shown that, you know I bet they'd give anything to see you truely happy, I know I would and, hell, I've never met you. Vt's here for you anytime and I am here for you anytime! Anytime. I'm going to pm you my number and address okay, get in touch with me anytime, mad, happy, sad, even if you just want someone to listen, I listen well. You are never alone in any of this, you have a whole little support group to help you out so you dont break like humpty dumpty.

Take Care and be safe
Love ya
-Heather

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote