View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2009, 03:14 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: Your First French Kiss & Kissing Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue63 View Post
Well good friends won't care if you tell the truth, you don't have to reveal the lie to others. My friends don't care that I have never kissed a girl, even though they have.

14, have never kissed a girl, or been in a relationship so don't worry. Although it is a bit harder to find a relationship at an all boy school (a straight one that is) I think time will just take it's course. We have to wait and open our hearts and hopefully opportunity will knock
I like the way you think!
My first kiss was when I was 14; It was my first relationship, but I never could have guessed what was comming. Yea, I was the guy who was amazed that a girl was actually talking to me, yet one day in the park it just happened and I still haven't forgotten it!

p.s. The all boys school by my house actually has great chances of finding a straight relationship; I have quite a few friends there and almost every weekend they have dances and things with other schools (Usually all girl schools!)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote