Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM  
Reality
Banned

Name: You a stalker?
Default Re: Political Polls

UK/US Poll:

What political party do you support? None.
Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? I suppose I'm Moderately Independant.
Are you pro choice? I only believe abortions should be allowed if the mothers life is at risk AND as early as possible in the pregnancy.
Do you consider yourself open minded? I try to be. So yes.
Are you opposed to change? If the change is for the best, then of course. If not, fuck the change.
Do you support the War In Iraq? No. It's a waste of time and money - to both us, and the USA.
Did you support the Bush Administration? Not exactly, but I don't think "OMFG BUSH IS EVIL" either.
Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States/United Kingdom? No. It was much better not too long ago, but at least neither countries are actually shithole-poor.. yet.
Do you support the War on Terror? I think it's pretty dumbass. You can't fucking beat terrorism. End of.
Are you tolerant? I guess.
Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No. I believe he existed, but that was it. I'm a deist-atheist, though.
Do you think President Obama should be impeached? No.
14 Do you think PM Gordan Brown should be impeached? No.
What is the most effective form of government to you? Republic.
Are you open to stem cell research? Yes.
If the time came that the United Kingdom instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Hell no.
Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes.
Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 1989382928938928922. k?
Who is your representative? I don't know. Lol.
Are you male or female? The sex with the penis. (Male, duh)
Are you a minority? Yes and no. I'm white, born/raised in England, etc. but my parents are from Ireland. So it depends how you look at it.
How old are you? Not-so-sweet-16.
Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Working Class. NOT Lower Class. Working Class. There's a difference.
Lower class = Trash
Working class = Poor, but decent. My parents don't milk welfare off the government, thanks.
What is your sexual orientation? Straight.
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote