View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:43 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
Now that you mention it you raise a good point. My first time was really thick, but subsequent times were thinner. From my experience when one does not masturbate in a while or if one is really, really aroused, then one's semen can get pretty thick. My guess is that if thick semen is truly important to you, then masturbate as few times as you can so that you can get a maximum amount of arousal from your masturbation session.

Personally, as long as the orgasm is good, then it really should not matter how much semen one is ejaculating or whether it is white or clear. Unless one is hoping to conceive a child at this point one's semen consistency really should not matter.
Thanks,
Oh no. that would be the last thing I need, is for when I finally lose my virginity to somehow screw up and get her pregnant. I'm just hopeing when the time comes for me to have a kid that I actually CAN have a kid. before when I asked about not being able to ejaculate*, I was worried I might not be able to have kids.

*When I posted the question on weather or not being almost 16 and not being able to ejaculate was a problem, that night it finally happened...

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote