Thread: Height
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2005, 10:58 PM  
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Default Height

Hey, I'm kind of concerned about my height. My dad is about 5'8-5'10ft, but he's a burly fellow, so I really expected him to be 5'10-6ft. But yeah, my brother's about 5'10-5'11. He hasn't grown too much since he was fourteen. Which I will soon be. I checked on the chart we have to record our height and at 14 and 1 month he was about 5'9, 5'10... Right now, I'm only 5'5 and I'm gonna be 14 in 10 days....

Will I only be about 5'6ft as an adult..? Heights always been a big issue with me, I feel like the runt of the litter because I've always been the shorter than my older brother was at my age... I'm only as tall as my brother was at like 13 and 1-2 months. (yeah he grew 5 inches in like a little under a year, he grew fast at 14)...

This makes me come to the conclusion that my bro was an early bloomer. Does this mean I am too and that I'm near full bloom now..? Or does it mean I'm up for a growth spurt? Or does it differ even though we have the same genes meaning I may get my spurt some other time?

Thanks.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre