Old April 8th, 2009, 11:15 AM  
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: Self Harm Calendar

6 slits on left wrist
7 slits on right wrist
2 very deep slits on left ankle
1 burn (with fully heated hair straightners) on stomach

Right now, I wish my mum was dead. I don't care how she dies...I hope it will be slow and fucking painful. As soon as we all get home from vacation, she has to start on me. Like always.
I don't have any idea WHY she makes such a huge deal that I threw away a receipt for a 3 carton of orange juice. I didn't realise the orange juice was out of date when she asked me to buy it for her, and I accidently threw the receipt out into the trash. It's only fucking 3! It's not as if I wasted 500,000! We are well off, we're not poor or anything...I just don't know why she started screaming and yelling at me. She shouted "you're no good, you're a stupid girl and you're useless...blah blah blah" right in my face. Then she started to mess my whole bedroom up, throwing EVERYTHING out of my drawers rumaging through them yelling "WHERE IS THE RECEIPT??? WHERE IS IT!!!" when I already told her I accidently threw it away. My whole room is now completely TRASHED like hell, like everything in there is messed up. Then she got right up close in my face and screamed and yelled more insults at me. I then told her I hated her I truly hated her guts and that it'd be better to lvie with Satan himself. Trust me, I'm making this sound soooo much better than how it really is...

I want to go and see my best friend who lives round the corner, I want to go and talk to her and for her to give me a hug and tell me that everything is going to be okay. But then I don't want to because I have mascara dripping all the way down my face and I look like some sort of psychotic mad woman. I also don't feel like running through the busy street in this mental state. I'm a complete moron.

I just need someone to comfort me.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson