View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2004, 06:40 PM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrow4
I think it is ok to have abortions but I dont't agree that the mother is a hoe who can't stop having sex. I think that an abortion is a good option if you are pregnant and no longer want a child it is not murder the child is not even born yet.
no, its not born yet, but it is alive! it is a human being and it is alive. it isnt just a peice of paper u just throw away when ur done with it and u dont want it. same with the fetus, u cant just throw it away! i am stricly con against aborstion. and another thing, im sure it will come up that what if the woman isnt ready. there are 3 words 2 prevent that " BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!" if u cant afford them, there is 1 word "CONDOMS!" dont like either of them? " NO MORE SEX!" IF U CANT HANDLE A BABY, DONT TAKE THE CHANCE OF GETTING 1!!!

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote