View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009, 12:16 AM  
Prowler
New Member
 
Prowler's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 4, 2009
Location: Missouri
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
Why would it be an innapropriate post?
What probably happened (if this was your first orgasm), is that your cum didn't come out during the orgasm. So it stayed in there, and when you went to piss, it came out then. This could be either caused by 1) you can't produce enough cum to make it come out easily, or 2) you're not used to orgasm, and it all of it didn't come out that time.

This happens to me sometimes, especially when I have a dull orgasm or hold it in. After awhile, this'll go away. Does this keep happening? If it doesn't, it's fine!

Remember, if something weird happens to you only once, and then after a few days it stops and there's no problems, it's probably nothing to worry about! =]
Actually when this happens it's called "retro-grade ejacuation" which is when as MoveAlong said the semon is not ejacuated or you hold it in, the semon is then backed-up into the bladder which can cause your urine to seem as though it's semon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiee 13 View Post
I'd rather get caught by my step bro or a friend then my mom or dad that would be way worse
I've been caught too; by my uncle, although he really didn't care. But have you ever heard the saying, "95% of men masturbate (this part is true) and the other 5% lie?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingThroughPuberty View Post
I want to masterbate with a friend am i gay?
Not at all! It is completely normal to masturbate with other boys/men, I've done it a few time before and it was quite fun. But at your age, if I'm not mistaken it's completely normal to experiment with friends.

Please do not double or triple post, if you want to add something, use the edit button. Thanks. ~Joe

Just SMILE and WAVE boys.

Last edited by Requin; April 5th, 2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Triple Post....
Prowler is offline