nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00771 View Post

Hi!
Well I have a few questions 0.o
First, is there a proper way to masterbate? no, whatever feels good for you
I have at least a couple orgasms everyweek, but nothing comes out ever. I am only 14 btw. be patient, you'll get there soon enough
How do i prevent random erections? I always do at school and sometimes it hurts alot because my pants are tight. fact of life, welcome to the club
It seems that it's harder to have an orgasm in the shower, why is that? I dont find it easy in the shower, the water's kinda distracting
Even though i said before nothing "comes out", actually I have the feeling I have to pee so then I go to the toilet and pee comes out for like a minute. I am not sure what it is but it's yellow and has a strong smell. cum isnt normally yellow although my first few times it was quite yellow to be honest. perhaps there's some sperm in your pee even though its not quite ready to come out in an ejaculation
For my age, is it normal to do what I do? sure, stay cool
Should I tell my parents what I am doing every night? (i would be totally embarrassed though) no, it would be embarassing for them and for you, and pointless too. They will expect you to be doing it unless they dont think you're normal so they dont need or want to be told.
++Please try and answer all or even some of my questions.
+++I might think of more to ask later.
answers above. lol
nick is offline   Reply With Quote