View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2005, 09:56 PM  
serial-thrilla
VT Lover
 
Join Date: February 5, 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaWonder
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog
big tits
furthest thing from my mind


body eyes hair

but most of all her intelligence
wow thats such bullshit man. its ok you dont have to lie. i think ill make up my own statistic 90% of people are shallow and the other 10% lie about it.
serial-thrilla is offline