View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
Far be it from me to tell you how to live your life, but generally problems don't resolve themselves, and we all need someone in whom we confide. I am sorry to hear about your guidance counselor, and it is too bad she was replaced by a bad person. You can take it or leave it, but you really should find a responsible adult with whom you can talk as it is helpful to put things in perspective. Who that person is depends upon your situation. I suppose if you are religious such a person can be a member of the clergy, too. Basically, don't suffer in silence as that is the worst thing you can do.

I would say the biggest benefit, at least in terms of the subject matter of this thread, of venting is that your sex life will definitely improve due to your mind being in a good shape.

The problem with telling someone is, that my problems cover almost the entire spectrum of problems; from family to friend, and from sexual to slightly insane. there really is no one person I can talk to who wont be horrified by what is going through my mind;
although i'm religious, my priest/other clergy members would definately dissaprove of nearly everything; my teachers/guidence counclers would most likely make it worse, getting more and more people involved to try and figure out what is going on; my parents would only make it worse by talking about it non-stop for days; my adults that I view as friends ( they're just a buncha kids in adult bodies; they may be 40+ years old but still act like teens, always having fun )would just laugh, and that's about it. my list runs dry from that point on.

besides, I've gone through short periods of crisis before, and this isn't much different. In a few weeks, I'll be back to "normal" and the cycle will continue on from there... (the problems all intertwine, and one cant be fixed until all the others are. It's working it's self out now.)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote