View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 06:54 PM  
pontiacdriver
Banned

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
Thank You!
My crazyness is alittle untreatable, it will just pass with time... I would talk with my Guidence Councler, but she recentally became ill and was replaced by a jackass, who does'nt care about anything. I dont know Who I really could talk to, most adults in my life I view as causall friends, who it wouldn't really be appropriate to talk about my issues with. I dont even really know what the hell is going on, i'm just living with it, and it will pass as allways.

As for the medication, I think I will talk to my pharmicist, or seek some sort of profecional advice. Thank's!!!
Far be it from me to tell you how to live your life, but generally problems don't resolve themselves, and we all need someone in whom we confide. I am sorry to hear about your guidance counselor, and it is too bad she was replaced by a bad person. You can take it or leave it, but you really should find a responsible adult with whom you can talk as it is helpful to put things in perspective. Who that person is depends upon your situation. I suppose if you are religious such a person can be a member of the clergy, too. Basically, don't suffer in silence as that is the worst thing you can do.

I would say the biggest benefit, at least in terms of the subject matter of this thread, of venting is that your sex life will definitely improve due to your mind being in a good shape.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote