View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 06:48 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Exclamation Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
Mental issues really do affect one's sex life, and my strong suggestion is to deal with your personal issues first as your sex life will improve dramatically once outstanding matters are settled. There are some great forums around here in which you can discuss your problems with others, and if you do not have a good support structure at home or at school, then it would be good for you to vent here. However, you really should try to find a live, responsible person in whom you can confide your thoughts about anything, and the best people for that role really are your parents. Also, an older sibling, cousin, uncle, aunt, or even a teacher, guidance counselor, or trusted adult can fill that role, too, if your parents are not possible to use in that role.

As for the medication issue, there absolutely no question that medication can impact one's sexual performance. You can always visit your pharmacist and figure out what side effects your medication has, or you can leave a message for your doctor by calling his/her office. Clearly, if your medication is affecting your sexual abilities, then you need to vocalize that concern with your doctor and see if there is another medication which can be used that won't affect you as badly.

Thank You!
My crazyness is alittle untreatable, it will just pass with time... I would talk with my Guidence Councler, but she recentally became ill and was replaced by a jackass, who does'nt care about anything. I dont know Who I really could talk to, most adults in my life I view as causall friends, who it wouldn't really be appropriate to talk about my issues with. I dont even really know what the hell is going on, i'm just living with it, and it will pass as allways.

As for the medication, I think I will talk to my pharmicist, or seek some sort of profecional advice. Thank's!!!

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote