View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:18 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
At first glance, my guess is that you must not be sufficiently aroused in order to get an erection. Sometimes, if you focus so much on getting aroused that in itself is a turn off. Let things happen naturally, and you should get an erection with no problem.

The second reason why I think you could be experiencing problems is if you have a lot of things on your mind which can be distracting from your sexual feelings. Nothing kills the sexual mood faster than bad feelings or a lot on your mind. Clearly, if you having things bothering you, then you need to address them otherwise you will find it most difficult to get aroused thus getting an erection.

Well, my mind is a little crazy right now, I cant seem to focus on anything for more than a minuete. I wish I was able to concentrate, it's not only affecting my private life, but my school life as well.

Also, does anybody know if certian prescription medications can be causing all this crap? The doctor I go to has prescribed very high doses of medicine for years now, and I cant stand it!

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote