View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM  
Cloud
Godliest God of all

Name: Calum
Default Re: What is...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00771 View Post
Hello. I was in a program called "Family Life" at school, which talks about sex and puberty. From that, there were some words I didn't understand but everybody else did and started laughing. Please help me!
A couple questions I want to ask that I don't know the answer:

1. What is masturbation?

2. What is a latex condom and what does it do? (my teacher told us that it can't have rips and it needs to be put on properly. what does she mean? what would rips have to do with it? I dont even know what a latex condom is)

3. What is ejaculation and how does it come from "masturbation"?

4. Also, how does masturbation "feel good"?

5. How is masturbation normal? (we watched a video and it said that masturbation is normal. I still dont know what masturbation is)

__
Please try and answer all my questions. Thanks!
Masturbation is playing with yourself or rubbing the penis to cause stimulation which usually causes ejaculation nad orgasm if ur developed enough. ejacualtion is cuming or when you expel semen from your penis(semen contains sperm). masturbation will feel good because it is stiulation of the sensitive genitalia like the penis or prostate. Masturbation is normal as it helps stop wet dreams(ejaculatingin your sleep) and helps to stop random erections.

Now a condom is a plastic sleeve that goes over the penis. A condom is a form of contraception wich stops pregnancies and std/sti's(sexualy transmitted infections/diseases) being transmitted. It must be on properly so that the semen doesnt leak out becasue this will cause risk of pregnancy and std/i if it is ripped then it will not work and could also result in pregnancy or sti/d.

YOU CAN ONLY GET AN STD/I IF YOU HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH AN INFECTED PERSON

hope i helped just ask if theres anything else your unsure of

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few-Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
Oh of course. I so want you now.

~Laura was here~
~Jessi wasn't here but she should have been ~
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote