Thread: Last 3 days
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2005, 03:13 PM  
EvanP

Default Last 3 days

Well, my life just went from being extremely great, to being completely worthless.

Yesterday, I was at my girlfriend's house and we were going to have sex, but i couldn't get it up for the second time in a row.

I didn't see my mom last night because she was at some meeting. When she got home today, she let out a fucking attack on me, saying shit like, your so secretive we know you were up to something. Your grounded, if your marks go under 80 no more cellphone, no more home phone, no more computer or tv.

Im still denying that I did anything, because she has no proof, and I know for a fact that she doesn't. She based this on the fact that my LA mark went from a 96 to a 92, and that I stayed out late according to my dad last night.

So when she said all of this shit I yelled back fuck you bla bla bla, one big family fight. Now shes acting like she's my best friend and is trying to be all buddy buddy with me, she expects me to forgive and forget just like that? She was yelling too BTW.

Man, I just don't get it. I really hope things get back to the way they used to be. I don't really need any advice, although I am open to it, I just wanted someone to listen. Someone other then my friends whose advice would be... Who cares, life sucks, or fuck her bla bla lol

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...33/cap_024.jpg
Life throws things in your way every day, but eventualy, you learn to deal with it.
EvanP is offline   Reply With Quote