View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2005, 08:22 PM  
Great Poster
RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

I'm gonna be fourteen in less than a month now. It doesn't have as much to do with horomones as it does shyness. I was almost as horny even when I was 11, but even now, when I'm decently far into the puberty cavern I've always been single....

I love girls, but, I don't feel ready. I've been asked out like, 3-4 times in the last passed three months. Only once I said yes, the girl was hot, but I wasn't really attracted to her personality. And, I got nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach, and only when I realized I wouldn't know what to say and that she was just a fling did I cancel the date. I liked her for all the wrong reasons. I had nothing in common with her. We could get along sometimes, but, I don't know how a date would have went.

Don't worry man, dating has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. One of the girls that asked me out was like "Jeeze! I can't believe you've never gone out with someone!" then I'm like "well.. Neither has Shane.." then she's like "But shane's... Egh..." and then she asked if I was gay.. Man, that got me mad. What a twat. Frankly, there hasn't been a girl yet that's made me feel comfortable enough with myself that I was attracted to enough to make me go out with her. Pretty much, I'm still looking for that 100, or atleast 90%. Hopefully I find it someday.

What turns you on, women or men? Breasts or Penis'

Think on that. Try j/o to both if you like.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
RowanVer.3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote