View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009, 08:59 PM  
paniclove

Default Re: Your First French Kiss & Kissing Discussion

aweeee! that is so cute! ^

my first kiss was actually with my current boyfriend. (: I love him so much. it's almost been a year! haha anyway...

both of my bestfriends got a bf when I did (they weren't prude though). we were all at the park near my bff karinas house and she was dating this boy named drew. and my other bff melissa was dating drews bff andrew. but melissa had to leave. and so did karinas boy but we were all walking back to karinas house from the park and I wanted to hold my new bfs hand so bad but I didn't know how to. so we got back to karinas, just andrew, alex and i. and they both went on the computer and I went to sit on the sofa with alex. we started cuddling, and he drew "I love you" on karinas iphone(we were only dating for two days but we secretly liked eachother for two years... so I guess it's okay). so I kissed him on the cheek. ad then he looked at me and kissed me on the lips. it was so sweet. (: I'll never forget that day. and the next day when we had a five hour make out session on his bed. (;
paniclove is offline   Reply With Quote