View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2009, 09:32 PM  
nachtspiegel
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

There was a doctor and he was having an affair with his nurse. She came to him and told him that she was pregnant. He told her that he would pay for her to go to Paris and have the baby so his wife wouldn't find out.

She said "well, how do I get in touch with you to let you know when the baby's born?" He told her to send a postcard saying 'sauerkraut.'

Nine months later, the doctor's wife calls him at work and says, "we received the strangest postcard in the mail," he asked "what did it say?"

She read, 'sauerkraut, sauerkraut, sauerkraut, 2 with weiners one without.'

---

An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"
The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."

---

An old couple go to a doctor and ask him to watch them have sex and tell if he see's them doing anything wrong. So they have sex. While they are getting dressed the doctor said, "Well I don't see anything wrong!"

A week later they come again and ask the doctor to watch to see if they are doing anything wrong. They have sex and the doctor says, "Well again I don't see anything wrong."

This goes on for weeks. Then the doctor asks why they keep coming.

The guy said: "If we go to her house her husband will catch us. If we go to my house my wife will catch us. A hotel costs fifty bucks. Here it's thirty-five dollars and medicare pays half!"

---

A doctor had just finished a marathon sex session with one of his patients. He was resting afterwards and was feeling a bit guilty because he thought it wasn't really ethical to screw one of his patients.

However, a little voice in his head said "Lots of other doctors have sex with their patients so its not like you're the first..."

This made the doctor feel a little bit better until still another voice in his head said, "... but they probably weren't veterinarians"

Δαβίδ

i had to run away high so i wouldn't come home low.
♫♪
nachtspiegel is offline   Reply With Quote