Thread: Sex and God
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2005, 10:24 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

ah yes oh how I remember that verse

" and then, as Paul left, Jesus said 'wait my child, for I have somthing to reveail to you' and Paul curious, turned about and watched, in astonisment, as Jesus rolled up his sleeve, underwich was a large tatoo of the star of david. 'Jesus, what were you thinking' Paul said, concerned. 'do you think Mary will like it, she said she liked them' Paul just looked away, concerned. 'dude', he said, 'you don't need any of that to impress her, she loves you for who you are' and woah Jesus learned that hardships of relationships"

Ok, I wrote that becuae I was bored, I mean, What in the hell are you talkin' a out. Jesus didnt have any jail tat's babe' he was a clean soul. they didnt really do tatoo's in hebrew history, its just not our forte'. But I assure you, sex before marriage is not going to condone you to hell. Becuase no matter how much you want to believe in it, hell does not exist. I'm sorry you all want to live eternity in fire, but I'm confident, that untill Jesus, Hell wasnt even mentioned, so he was just shooting crack or sommthing, no hell.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote