Thread: This girl.
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM  
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

hmm today I was talking to Emily on MSN... Here's the conversation. I kind of feel like I don't like her because she's so popular and she likes a lot of different things than me...... But I dunno, it's harder than I thought to drop a crush you've had for such a long time....

ºOº Èmïl¥ ºO* *ILövê ¥ou Ð¥låñ* * LyingIsTheMostFunAGirlCanHaveWithoutTakingHerClothesOff says:
little leah is moving to our school!
Rowan says:
That's cool I guess
ºOº Èmïl¥ ºO* *ILövê ¥ou Ð¥låñ* * LyingIsTheMostFunAGirlCanHaveWithoutTakingHerClothesOff says:
why you dont like her?
Rowan says:
Eh.. No.... Well, not the way she likes me anyway.
Rowan says:
It's just kinda odd. On MSN she always greets me like "Hey Cutie!" and shit, and I even told her I'm not interested....
lmao
shes crazy like that
Rowan says:
yeah.... She seems nice enough though
yeah she is
Rowan says:
Reminds me of mallory for some reason though
who leah?
Rowan says:
yup
Rowan says:
They kind of look alike I find or something
i find they act alike cause thay are allways togetther
Rowan says:
Yeah, that's probably it. It's probably just subconcious because how they're always near.
yup i think so to
so0o0o who ya liken?
Rowan says:
hmm, no one in particular.
hmmmm no one or no one in particular?
Rowan says:
Uhmm.. Well, I don't really have my eye on anyone.
ahhh interesting....colleen?
Rowan says:
Haha, nah.
Chris says:
One thing, she's kind of a ditz, secondly, she's uber green
lmao
doy uo think sam is pretty
?
Rowan says:
Well.. She's not really ugly.. But she's not my type to be honest.
ahhh cuz i think im not sure but i think she likes you
Rowan says:
yeah. I kinda figured.
why lol?
Rowan says:
Hmm.. I dunno. Just had a notion I suppose.
ahh i see
Rowan says:
But yeah, sucks, 'cause I'm not interested at all. Too bad too, sucks finding out someone you like doesn't like you back.
yeah ive had that feeling plenty
Rowan says:
heh
Rowan says:
Yeah. I dunno, it's weird, I feel uncomfortable around most of the girls in english lol
like who?
Rowan says:
Umm.. Well, I dunno, the girls in french seemed more approchable. Like... Maybe I was just more like the girls in french or something I dunno
do you feel uncomfortable aroud me?
Rowan says:
No actually, you're probably my best friend girl even out of the girls in french.
Rowan says:
Not much competition though.. I mean, you little Leah and amber are probably the only girls I talk to
really
?
Rowan says:
yeah lol
Rowan says:
I know, it's weird 'cause I don't talk to you too much either which shows how little I talk to girls.
oh lol
i dont talk cause you go home for activity and we dont sit near each other in calss
Rowan says:
yeah, I know. I wasn't like pointing fingers or anything lol just making a point of how little I talk to girls
i know i got that lol
i gtg buh bye xox
Rowan says:
later

What do you all think?

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
RowanVer.3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote