Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:26 PM  
Legendary Member
Perseus's Forum Picture
Name: Jake
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy View Post
I guess you don't realize how horrible that is, what you've just said. Basically, as long as you believe in Jesus etc. you can get into heaven. Looks like Hitler is in heaven, along with Jeffrey Dahmer and countless other people who are otherwise completely evil.... but they had faith! So they're in heaven now.

You could be a serial killer, do unspeakable things... but if you repent on your death bed, you get saved.

Now when us rational people live GOOD lives, and are generally good people and treat everyone properly.... oh no. We get to burn in hell forever just because we don't have faith in the Jewish Zombie.
Lol, why do you refer to him as the Jewish Zombie all the time? And if you are a serial killer and you do unspeakable things and you repent, you do go to heaven, but when I heard this I was like are you serious? That's the most fucked up thing I heard and I think that is just stupid and Im gonna be honest with yall.. I think even if you dont believe in God and as long as you're good, you should go to heaven, but I have no say in that. And also, TCG, you made my day with your new video.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote