Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM  
Clawhammer
Great Poster

Clawhammer's Forum Picture

Name: Pat
Default Re: Religion

I call myself a Christian because I follow Christ. I've read a fair amount of replies on this thing, and most of you people I agree with. Many "churches" out there are not what they think. They see someone different, and they run away and shun you. I believe that when someone is saved who, for example is covered in tattoos, should keep getting tattoos as long as his heart is right with God. I don't care what you believe about Adam and Eve, or whatnot, just keep your heart right with God. There's a never-ending book that I could put on this post about religions, but I'll have mercy.

As for all the Christians out there, GET WITH IT!!!!! You shouldn't be afraid of falling, just go out and make disciples. "All authority on heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them and teaching them to obey all I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always even to the very end of the age." If you read the Bible, then you will recognise these as the last words from Christ to the twelve. Do you think someone like him use his last words to say something of little importance?

All in all, I hope I've made my points, and that my fellow Christians would know that salvation is by faith alone. You can't work your way into heaven. remember those words.
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote