Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2009, 09:19 AM  
phish
Member+

phish's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvampire View Post
Just to clarify, I didnt say that i believed in many gods... i said there is ONE god that takes many forms so.... better luck next time?

I see where atheists come from and I realise that it can be dispoved more than proved, but atheists don't seem to be as accepting towards my beliefs as i am of theirs. If we are going to debate, please can someone say something other than 'there's no proof'?

I will say something. Everyone says there is no proof, but there is. You can find proof if you study miracles, things which scientists say 'that CANNOT have happened'. And actually the world wasnt created 3,000 years ago. It was created millions of years ago. Genesis 1 is actually a story to explain evolution. But, what put the correct elements there to create the big bang?

You are a fool no the world was not created 3,000 years ago it was created billions of years ago smarty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
amen

And another thing he bible was not writen till 500 AD and was passed down for 500 years people can not keep a story right for a eek never mind a book for 500 years. And the bible was edited to look how the vatican wanted to look around 500 AD.

Posts merged. Please use the edit button instead of double posting. Also, please don't insult members. ~thePianoMan

I would make one post but how do you dobble quote?

Last edited by phish; February 10th, 2009 at 10:31 AM.
phish is offline   Reply With Quote