View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:06 AM  
New Member
Join Date: February 2, 2009
Location: India
Gender: Male
Default Re: Penis problem (Really need some advice)

Hi Dear,

I think you need to cut down the smoking and drinking in order to get the proper erections during the sex. It has been proved scientifically that smoking and alchol intake leads to the problems in the erection and may cause you erectile dysfunction. If at all you don't want to give up the smoking and drinking habit then you should use Kamagra pills to get the strong and hard erections. You can get these pills at reasonable costs at Or else you can but these pills from your local vendor, so that you all problems releated to the erection will be solved.

Hope this helps you. And please give up the habit of smoking and drinking as soon as possible to back the sexual life on track.
smithwilliam is offline