View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2005, 11:49 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
why dont you lobby your own ideas instead of those of a poorly designed website that has nothing to do with what i posted before you
I apoligize for the inconvienince, but perhaps I was thinking along the lines of "to better explain what would happen to the people here, maybe I should tell them what this thing is in higher detail, and my own words arent a clear definition of whats happening, since this wasnt my idea in the frist place" but If you want me to state my own opionions, they are the following:

Canada and America should be great parnters, and perhaps, making steps to unifiy the world and spread democrocy, they should merge into one nation, decide upon a government and do it. don't reconsturct the country, leave the states, porvinces, the way they are. they are so large because the populations are so sparse, you don't chop them up to make them look bettter, you do it when the population grows, theirfor making it eaiser to govern. I also think that the culture would not be damaged by the mergence. Look at texas, it still keeps its uniq culture, and praises the fact that its part of the united states on most occations. I think that it would benifit much more then it could hurt, both countries would better because of the mergence. taxes would go down, gdp would go up, resouses would be shared. its a good idea to me, allthough I see why some would be nervous of the idea. It would be a large political change, and their would be acceptions that would have to be made. in addition, I think its a merganece that would happen over a long period of time, slowly merging into one super country.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote