View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2005, 11:14 PM  
Awesome Poster
Join Date: October 17, 2005
Location: Middle Tennessee
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default equalizer... i think thats what its called

ok, correct me if i called it the wrong thing

you know on some stereo systems they have the row of lights and each column is a certain frequency and whenever that frequency is played the light moves up?

well i want one of those for my computer that goes in the 5.25" bay, yet i cant find one

if anyone knows of one i can get i would appreciate it

All is fair in love and war.
Skhorpion is offline   Reply With Quote