Thread: This girl.
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2005, 10:06 PM  
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

"the girl"=emily? she's gorgeous whoever she is.
Jess is purdy also

anyway, it sounds to me like Emily is probably asked out a lot (considering so many guys flock to her) So I think something that would score points for you would to be different......stand out so she realizes how much you like her....I'm thinking a gift or flowers or a card or something on a special day....maybe just doing nice things for her..holding doors open pulling out her chair...those kinds of things. then gradually go into the..oh I really wanna see this movie that's playing <oh I wanna see it too> you wanna go see it friday? (of course not exactly like that, but you get what I mean lol) let her know that you like her....moving on

I think the fact that she asked if you liked coleen may mean something...like I never give a crap who is going out with who unless I'm interested in a person. That may be just me though.

The only other thing I can say is....you say you were worried about moving over by her when she was by jordan and dylan cause you didn't wanna be too obvious......BE OBVIOUS let her know something. I wish you luck!

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote