View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2009, 07:04 PM  
pontiacdriver
Banned

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebananas View Post
Hey, I just had my first ejaculation the other day. [Congrats, right!? Haha!]

Well, i used my own saliva for lube, and it worked pretty well. I was wondering if there could be any nice house-hold products to use, since im not just gonna go out and buy some lube. Haha.

Also: A little after my first time, when I tuched my penis it hurt. Is this just because its not used to ejaculating?
Congratulations on your first ejaculation, and I hope it went by well and that you knew what was happening.

As for household lubes, you can use creams, lotions, or baby oil. Just don't use anything medicated or any soaps, shampoos, or conditioners as those things will burn your urethra. Cream is your best bet as you not only moisterize your skin, but you also have a good lube.

As for your penis hurting a bit after your first ejaculation my first guess is that it is because you are not used to the sensations down there as your plumbing is being turned on so to speak. Also, keep in mind that you will have a brief period after you ejaculate called the "refractory period" where you penis will be sensitive to the touch as your penis needs time to recover from your ejaculation.
pontiacdriver is offline   Reply With Quote