View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM  
ThePhantom
Awesome Poster

ThePhantom's Forum Picture

hehe just figured that out thank you.. i figure even if i AM i have another 30 pounds before i am even considered skinny? not that this is anything i want to mess with? . . . ...

i keep seeing like omg dont do it but why can you just cut down gradually for a long time then gradually start increasing meals again? that way your body doesnt go into a shock in and out... thats how i plan ... i seem to be eating less/finding things that take longer to eat and less cals

CELLERRYYY hmm i got a 1 inch of it tonight and took me frig 5 minutes to eat and has a really good taste... i packed like a whoel stick with my lone whole wheat sandwish lunch tommorow...fiber helps digestion?

doc said 140 MINIMUM <-- ? for my height [meaning that is houldnt go ANYWHERE below 140 because its unhealthy] is this true or false? i mean cmon i meet kids that are my height and seem to be less then that...

'' A teenager with anorexia nervosa is typically a perfectionist and a high achiever in school'' * Big Check Mark*

Stubborn * Big check mark*

thinks he is fat *big check mark*
the bmi saids i am 24.1 which is close enough for me to call myself fat i want to have 20 bmi by my next brithday ...
ThePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote